Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Color Blocked Cassie

LuLaRoe is always coming out with interesting prints and fabrics to add variety to their already existing styles. Recently they started doing these amazing color blocked Cassie skirts I just cannot get enough of! I had received a few in my orders over the last few weeks but when I saw one come in in GREY and BLACK I just had to have it!

Fashion is confidence and this skirt hugs the booty just right and is so flattering! I'm a 3x and I adore the Cassie skirt! I paired my color blocked Cassie with a classic t and a Lindsay kimono! How adorable is this Lindsay! I still have the Lindsay and plenty of other cassie's to choose from, mention this post and get 5$ off! Come see me :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lularoe.megantracy/


No comments:

Post a Comment