Wednesday, August 3, 2016

4th of July LuLaStyle

You may not know this about us but my husband served in the Army, the 4th of July has held an even more special place in my heart since his service. He was deployed during our sons first 4th of July together and it was a good experience for me, I reflected more deeply on the sacrifices others have made for our freedom.

This year we celebrated in LuLaStyle! We all wore LuLaRoe Randy's to the 4th of July Parade, Family BBQ and fireworks. Actually, my kids didn't last long enough for fireworks.. so we decided to shoot a few off in the neighboring parking lot, my 1 year old was was a little afraid of the loud fireworks and sat on my lap had had a lot to drink .. during our mini firework show I felt my leg get warm and heard the familiar splatter of liquid hitting asphalt LOL needless to say our firework show ended early!

The Randy runs a little snug, I wear a 3x but it needs to be a stretchier one! I love that LuLaRoe comes out with clothing just for the 4th of July, they are a very patriotic company and what a better example of living the American dream?! 

I still have a few Americana leggings and Randy's left, join my page to check them out! 

LuLaRoe Megan Tracy CLICK TO JOIN!









And yes, totally know I have lipstick on my teeth in this but my son tried to eat a rock, I had to share the pic! :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment