Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sunday Funday Outfit!

On Sunday I decided I'd pick something super fun to feature for my group, I chose an Amelia, because:

1) WHY NOT?
2) It's Sunday, a dress seemed appropriate! 
3) POCKETS! 

I love the Amelia dress, and its hard sometimes not to snatch up every fun print that crosses my path in my size! On this particular Sunday I had "Sunday Funday" on the brain and decided to go for something super fun and colorful! 

I'm 5'10" this is a 3x Amelia and I like to wear them with TC leggings for a little more coverage because of my height. I had cobalt blue, cherry red and a sea foam green leggings that would all match perfectly but I went with the red! Such a fun colorful outfit for Sunday Funday! 

This dress is still available as are many other gorgeous fun Amelia's here's my shopping page link to check it out! 

LuLaRoe Megan Tracy Link CLICK ME!  



No comments:

Post a Comment