Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Welcome!




I joined this amazing company June 6 of 2016 and it has been a wild ride! LuLaRoe is a great opportunity that empowers women and strengthens families while helping to provide financial support freedom and stability. 

MY WHY  
I am a mom of 2 children ages 3 and 1. I graduated with a BS in child development in 2010. My husband was in the army, is now a veteran and full time student. That guy works so hard! He's studying engineering and he works as well to help us pay the bills. I joined LuLaRoe to help our little family financially while my husband is in school and to stay home with my children. Our eldest has struggled with some developmental challenges, change is very difficult for him to process and I try to keep him on a schedule in the home to help him.

I also wanted something for myself outside of the role of wife and mother, I felt that I wasn't sharing all that I could and that I have a lot more light to offer. LuLaRoe believes that the more you have the more you can give, and I want to give more! It has already been such a blessing!

I'm 5'10" and a curvy gal, I've always struggled to find clothing that fit me and made me feel beautiful! Everything I bought shrank to being this short fat square after washing and I always ended up wearing layers and layers of clothing and was constantly pulling and tucking. I was always uncomfortable, hot, and couldn't wait to get back in pj's when I got home. Not to mention that most clothing my size looks like it was made for my grandma!

Enter LuLaRoe.

I was first introduced to LuLaRoe in the Fall of 2014 while pregnant with our second. I was invited to a pop up party where I got to try on some of the styles! I purchased a maxi for myself and my mom and a pair of TC leggings. I started buying about an item a month after I had our second son, as well as followed friends who had joined the company. Finding LuLaRoe was a huge deal for me! I suddenly could purchase clothing was long enough, big enough, in fun flattering styles that didn't require me to wear multiple layers to feel comfortable in. I had watched those friends businesses earn them real money over night and I was hooked! I sent in my paper work in March, 2016 and got on their waiting list. (That's right! I was in the queue for 12 weeks!)

I'm not lying when I say these clothes have changed me. I can't tell you how much confidence it's brought me to feel more comfortable in my own skin! I needed something different, these clothes are cute, comfortable, trendy and affordable! 
My Mission 
*To provide for my family! 
*To serve others! 
*To accomplish goals! 
*To build something!
*To help other women feel beautiful!
*To help other women provide for their financial needs!
*To make more so I can give more!

If you want to join my team or have any questions about the business please email me 

mshipton6@gmail.com 

Or join my Facebook VIP shopping page! 
LuLaRoe Megan Tracy  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment